Source code - http://sourceforge.net/projects/jstock/files/jstock/1.0.6f/jstock-1.0.6f-src.zip/download
Data File and bin - http://sourceforge.net/projects/jstock/files/jstock/1.0.6f/jstock-1.0.6f-bin.zip/download
2. Unzip all files to C:\jstock
If there are some duplicated files, just overwrite them.
3. Install JDK1.6 if you don't have it.
4. Open Netbeans IDE 7.0.1: Select File -> Open Project -> Choose C:\jstock
5. In Run section, specify your working directory to C:\jstock
6. Right click on jstock in the project list -> select properties
- In Libraries -> Set Java Platform to JDK1.6
- In Compile section, press 'Add JAR/Folder', add ALL jar files which are located in jstock\lib folder.
7. Add junit library in Compile-test Test Libraries section.
8. Right click on jstock in the project list -> select run. (or clean and build first if you like.)