2. Install latest ADK(4.0.3) and ADK tools (r17) from google site
- In MotoDev-->help-->Install new software. Type ' https://dl-ssl.google.com/android/eclipse/' in work with field and Add.
- Follow the steps shown on computer to get the latest ADK and tools.
3. Download AndEngine (4/7/2012) + Extensions Source code
4. Makes sure AndEngineExamples have the following projects as libraries in Android property
5. And every extensions must have AndEngine as libraries.
6. Project-->Build All
7. Connect your cell phone thru USB.
8. In Project Explorer, right click on AndroidExample, select Run as --> Android Application
After a while, you will see AndEngine demo program running.
9. In case you cannot debug your app in your cell phone, try copy dx.jar to the platform-tools\lib\ folder and do step 8 again.
From : android-sdk\platforms\android-4\tools\lib\jx.jar